When I was pregnant (which seems like yesterday and also forever ago), my brain was constantly racing with questions and confusion about my body, my baby, and the future. Here's just a little peek inside the spinning top that was my mind, in the form of 21 questions I asked myself in a single day.
1. Is nipple reduction a thing? Because these bad boys are getting out of control.
2. Is there a Red Lobster around here? I have a fever and the only prescription is more cheddar biscuits!
3. I had to order myself three takeout entrees to meet the delivery minimum, right?
4. Do I have any ice cream in the fridge?
5. Would it be weird to order myself an entire pizza (for the second time this week)?
6. How many times have I peed today?
7. Have my coworkers noticed how many times I had to pee today?
8. Is $85 too much for a pair of baby shoes?
9. Does it even matter if baby shoes fit if they can't walk?
10. Am I glowing or sweating?
11. Do I look pregnant yet or still just overweight?
12. Why aren't all jeans maternity jeans? I should have started wearing these years ago!
13. Whoa, what is going on with my belly button? When did that happen?
14. Do my eyebrows really not need a wax this week or have I just lowered my standards?
15. Why am I so tired?
16. Where in my office is the best place to take a nap?
17. "Sleeping for two" is a thing, right?
18. Do I really need a pregnancy pillow or do I just need my husband to go sleep on the couch?
19. What happens if my water breaks at work? Who's cleaning that up?
20. How much longer?
21. Seriously, how much longer?
This post originally appeared on pregnantchicken.com