You guys! I have a six-month-old baby! Can you believe it? I really, really can't. In honor of this special half-birthday, here's a look at some highlights and milestones from my baby love's life so far.
- Says mama.
- Has no idea that she is saying it, or that I am gloating over it.
- Is still exclusively breastfed.
- Acts like I'm feeding her poison when I try to give her solids.
- Weighs enough to make my arms sore from lifting her. Yet another reason to skip a gym membership!
- Slept through the night once. ONCE.
- Has not spent a single night in the nursery I spent several months and way too much money designing.
- Is wearing 9 month sizes. Except when I need to squeeze her into something adorable and expensive that I forgot I bought.
- Took her first trip into Manhattan. Only projectile vomited twice.
It's been the best, hardest, craziest, and happiest 6 months ever. Time to start planning the first birthday party!